The Standard Aptitude Test is a standardized entrance exam conducted by the College board (a non-profitable organization). This exam measures the academic potential of a student and is used by most universities when evaluating student entrance اختبار قدرات تجريبي .The SAT exam has three major sections; Mathematics, Critical reading and writing.
Here are some simple tips to consider to help get a good score on the SAT exam.
- Decide on the time when you want to take the exam and register by the appropriate deadline. Select a time and place that will be most comfortable to you.
- The exam contains an objective type question paper in which each correct answer will add to your score. The exam also has negative marking which means every wrong answer may cut down your score. So, you should focus on learning the test and its content both.
- Practice taking example tests regularly to becoming comfortable with the exam. You can obtain copies of previous tests from the College Board directly or a local bookstore.
- Review class notes over language arts and math. Also, concentrate on various subject areas such as reading comprehension, grammar and usage, vocabulary, geometry, algebra, etc.
- Take timed mini-tests. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you’re not able to solve a a question move on the next question.
In summary, familiarize yourself with the test and it’s format so when you sit down to take it you will not be surprised or overwhelmed. Take the test several times so that you can improve on your score. With a little preparation and studying you will get the score and into the college of your choice. Good luck!